Hi Zhenyu,
I like your story very much and it reminds me of my experience when I first encountered a difficult course. It’s true that when we face challenging courses or problems, we should study in a planned way, and everyone has his or their way such as behaviorists, cognitivism, and constructivists.

Thanks,
Sullo

Hi Derek,
This view indeed varies from person to person in your blog. When constructing the K12 learning plan, some learners’ goals may be unclear or in the wrong direction. Because Behaviorism aims to cultivate learners’ habits through reinforcement and feedback, this may not be suitable for everyone. Constructivism can let learners contact and experience various types of subjects, and let them find or find what they are interested in. Learners can actively participate in learning and make corresponding explanations according to their own experiences and interaction. Behaviorism, cognitivism, and constructivism all have their own characteristics and benefits to learners. Therefore, we should pay more attention to which strategy learners are suitable for. This depends on the learner’s age, education, and grade level.

Thanks,
Sullo